Today I did a lab with Honore and Em where we conferenced over skype. We were supposed to tell each other how to put lego pieces together. Each of us had a finished piece and an unfinished piece. The goal was to describe the finished piece over skype to one person who had the parts to build it, and be described by another how to build the other one. That didn't work so well since the bags were messed up and no one had a finished piece. I had to cheat (Bert said I could!)and run over to get half my pieces from Honore. But overall, it was fun to talk over skype!
This doesn't exactly relate to Newton's 3rd law. But I can understand how good communication and description would be needed on a rocket mission, to be able to fix something yourself without getting any visual pictures about it, only hearing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right this isn't about 3rd law, nor is it called recovery systems - it's remote repairs. And the key point for that is complex systems and breaking down things into small steps. How was this key point be reflected in your experience?
Post a Comment